BUY 10 SESSIONS AND GET 2 SESSIONS FREE FOR THE PRICE OF $975
**Find out what foods you are sensitive to for an extra $75
Each session includes:
10 minutes on VBX Wellness Machine with molecular hydrogen 40 minutes in a Far Infrared Sauna with oxygen
The VBX Wellness Machine helps
- Tone and firm Hundreds of muscle contractions per minute create an effective workout to tone muscles.
- Lose weight and increasing lean muscle mass Increasing lean muscle mass makes the body more fuel efficient by burning more calories throughout the entire day; not just during a workout. The more calories the body is able to burn, the higher the potential is for dramatic weight loss.
- Improve flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility The vibration causes your muscles to react to imbalance, strengthening muscles while
increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Fight cellulite Toning muscles and increased lymphatic drainage can help fight off cellulite.
- Firm and tone the skin Tighter muscles and an increased circulation can help
to tighten the skin.
- Increase bone density Increasing bone mineral density while using the VBX is a viable solution to prevent further bone loss and to help combat
- Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage Helping to cleanse toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood.
- Reduce pain and stiffness Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other pain.
- Elevate HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol (a hormone
produced by stress) Elevated levels of HGH can help the body heal and repair after injury or surgery. An elevated level of serotonin helps to create a feeling of well-being. Decrease in cortisol can reduce belly fat caused by stress.
- Neuromuscular re-education when applicable Such as with MS, CP, or after a stroke.
- Rehabilitation from injury Re-strengthening muscles after injury, illness, or surgery.
The Far Infrared Sauna helps
- Weight loss and increased metabolism As the body increases sweat production to cool itself, the heart works harder to pump blood while boosting circulation. This increase in metabolism is also burning more calories. A 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn somewhere between 300-800 calories.
- Detoxification Infrared saunas can help increase blood circulation and
stimulate the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins in the body. Daily sauna sweating can help detoxify the body as ti releases heavy metals (lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid and other organic and inorganic compounds.
- Stress and fatigue reduction Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of an infrared sauna will help one feel relaxed, rejuvenated and renewed.
- Muscle aches, arthritis and joint pain Too much of anything can take its toll, including exercise. Infrared saunas can help relieve inflammation, stiffness and soreness by increasing blood circulation and allowing the deep, penetrating infrared heat to relax muscles and carry off metabolic waste products, while delivering oxygen-rich blood to the muscles for a faster recovery.
- Appearance of cellulite Because the far infrared radiant heat of a sauna warms three times as deep as conventional saunas, it is significantly more effective at reducing cellulite.
- Immune system support This enhances the immune system, and combined with the improved elimination of toxins and wastes via intense sweating, it can increase overall health and resistance to disease.
- Skin conditions The profuse sweating achieved after just a few minutes in a sauna carries of deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and clean. Increased circulation draws the skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface for a natural glow.